Data Protection Declaration
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) We are providing you with information below regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data refers to all data that relates to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The Data Controller in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU's General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) is [name, address for service, email address] (see under Legal Notice).
(3) When you contact us by email or by means of a contact form, the data supplied by you (your email address, where appropriate your name and telephone number etc.) will be stored by us in order to be able to respond to your questions. We shall delete the data stored in this connection when it is no longer necessary to store it, or will limit the processing of it if there is still a statutory obligation to store it.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions that we offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We shall also state the stipulated criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding our use of the personal data that relates to you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to limited processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, meaning when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1), p. 1, lit. f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of request
- time zone difference with respect to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- each volume of data transferred
- website from which the request came
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition the data mentioned above, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and via which the entity that placed the cookie (us in this case) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Their aim is to make your internet experience more user-friendly and more efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b in this respect)
- persistent cookies (see c in this respect).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the same session. This means that your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period; this can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) [The flash cookies used are not identified by your browser; it is your flash plug-in that does this. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. This objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want the flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.]
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. Those registered by cookies about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. However, in the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will only be abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or other states that are members of the EEA. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the activities of the website and the internet use of related services, in order to deliver this to the operator of the website.
(2) The IP @-@ addresses transmitted under Google Analytics are not linked to other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies through the settings of your browser; However, please note that in that case you may not be able to fully use all of the features of this website. In addition, you can prevent the data recorded through cookies and the information about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to Google, and from Google processing this data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in via the link below: Http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de, please. Alternatively, you can use the following link, so that an opt-out cookie is placed that prevents future registration of your data via Google Analytics when visiting our website: Google Analytics Opt-out Cookie
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp”. Thus, IP addresses are only processed shortened, that a person can be related to an address thus excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you contains a personal reference, it is excluded immediately and the personal data is erased immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and to regularly improve it. Through the statistics, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the United States, Google has adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics Article 6 paragraph 1 paragraph 1 f GDPR.